This week, Brian is joined by Ryan from Game-Block.com as they discuss the latest news from the video game world before turning their attentions to the biggest news stories from the year that was 2015.
You know. Because things other than Hideo Kojima and Konami's divorce from each other actually happened.
- Activision Blizzard purchased Major League Gaming
- The Oculus Rift will cost $600
- Sony has over 100 games in development for PlayStation VR
- Psychonauts 2 hit its crowdfunding goal on Fig
- Just Cause 3 is causing headaches for Chinese pirates
For all continuously updated show notes, CLICK HERE